Handle anodized aluminum threaded 6 foot x 1-3/4" dia red CC236RProduct Code:
This 72 In. lightweight aluminum threaded bull float handle has a 1-3/4 In. diameter. The handle is anodized red aluminum which stands out on a jobsite. Anodized aluminum prevents hands from turning black caused by oxidation. Molded threaded plugs in each end join handles together for extended reach. The molded threaded insures stability and strength. This handle fits on bull floats and fresnos with a single-tilt action threaded bracket assembly (#CC665, CC676, CC800). The threads are uniquely designed to allow connections to both bull float handles and brackets as well as broom thread brackets This handle can also be used on a Clevis Bracket with adapter. Proudly made in the USA.
SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Lightweight aluminum handle
- 1-3/4 In. diameter pole
- Molded threads for consistency
- Threaded plug joins multiple handles together
- Male threads connect to broom thread brackets
- Anodized aluminum keeps hands from turning black from oxidation
- Bright red color is easy to spot on job site
- Use with Single-Tilt Action Threaded Brackets
- SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Made in the USA
|Material||Anodized Aluminum, Cast Aluminum|
|Handle||Threaded Bull Float|
|Handle Material||Anodized Aluminum|