Tile cutters RubiProduct Code:
Made in Spain
The range of TX-MAX professional manual cutters are perfect for intensive cutting of all types of ceramic tile. Thanks to its high performance multipoint separator and its rotating square system, TX-MAX models allow easy and quick execution of angular cuts (from 0º to 45º), especially in porcelain stoneware tiles. Its high separation power (up to 1200 kg) allows the TX-MAX cutters to have an excellent behavior with extruded stoneware. Tubular steel guides of 30 mm in diameter and the head with extra-long aluminum slides give an impressive structural robustness, making the most of the models with the highest cutting capacity (TX-1020 MAX and TX-1250 MAX).
The advanced position of the rivet increases the visibility during scratching and separation, and the gripper incorporates a protective, removable, which allows to work on the most delicate surfaces without risk of leaving marks.
The separator mechanism allows the use with one hand, facilitating the locking and unlocking of the gripper by means of a ratchet and trigger system. This system increases the performance of work, both in the materials of low thickness as in those of greater thickness (from 3 to 21 mm without the protector, and up to 19 with the anti-marking protector that includes the trap).
The model TX-1250 MAX includes, in addition to the suitcase, handle and wheels to facilitate its portability in the workplace. * There are some ceramic materials, with thicknesses exceeding 15 mm, which due to their physical characteristics, possible internal tensions or finishes, present difficulties to be cut manually. It is advisable to make some sample cuts to determine the compatibility of the product.
- Breaker’s lock system and unlocking system by trigger increases performance in both cases: thick and thin materials.
- Ø30 mm tubular steel guides with 2 mm wall thickness.
- Reinforced components. High robustness
- High separation power (1,200 kg). Operable with only one hand.
- For intensive cutting of all types of ceramic tile, ideal for porcelain tiles and extruded tiles.
- Tubular steel guides Ø30 mm x 2 mm in wall thickness.
- Head with aluminum slides, extra-long, with "self-lubricated" friction bushes.
- Mobile separator with aluminum clamp, equipped with plastic protector to avoid marking on the most delicate surfaces.
- The locking of the gripper, by ratchet mechanism, and unlocking, by trigger, allows scratching and separating with one hand. Greater speed of use. Increase performance in both thin and thick materials.
- Better visibility of the area of scratching and cutting.
- Aluminum injection base, reinforced by central rib, for greater robustness.
- Galvanized steel floating tables, increases the stability in the cut.
- Revolving square, central pivot. Greater precision in the angular cuts.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and narrow strips.
- Equipped with 2 supplementary arms *, for large format ceramics. (* 4 on model TX-1250 MAX).
- Handle with soft grip grip for greater ergonomics and comfort.
- Equipped with 8 mm and 22 mm extreme cutters. Compatible with the full range of plus cutters.
- Includes suitcase-case.
|Model||TX-710 MAX||TX-1020 MAX||TX-1250 MAX|
|Diagonal cutting length||20" x 20"||27" x 27"||33" x 33"|
|Cutting height||1/8" - 13/16"||1/8" - 13/16"||1/8" - 13/16"|
|Separator power FT LB||2645||2645||2645|
|With carrying case.||yes||yes||yes|
Tile cutter 24 inch capacity 16 inch diagonally by Rubi Made in Spain 17907
Tile saw 10 inch blade 59 inch cut 42 inch diagonally does plunge cuts does not include blade by Rubi 52913
Tile saw 10 inch blade 47 inch cut 33 inch diagonally does mitre & plunge cuts c/w 10 in blade by Rubi 55948