Bracket Float - 2 & 4 Hole EZY-Tilt II CC294Product Code:
The EZY-Tilt® II double tilt action button float bracket attaches to fresnos or bull floats. The bracket is made of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum for durability. Control the pitch of the blade with a one-to-one turning ratio of handle to blade. Turning the handle eliminates the need for bending and lifting when moving tools across fresh concrete. Chain secures the bracket and eliminates over extension of the bracket. Use with 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" snap/button bull float brackets. Fits 2- or 4-hole bull floats. Proudly made in the USA.
- Rugged lightweight aluminum construction
- One-to-one turning ratio of handle to pitch of blade.
- Chain eliminates potential overextension of the bracket
- Double tilt action achieved with the handle to eliminate bending and lifting
- Fits 1-3/8 In or 1-3/4 In. button bull float handles
- 6-holes, can be used with 2 of 4 hole
- Made in the USA