Concrete floor saw 36" blade guard MK-4036KB dieselProduct Code:
Made in the USA, the MK-4000 heavy-duty Concrete Saw has been engineered for operator convenience, improved accessibility for maintenance and better control during operations. The MK-4000 has been designed for both front and rear pivoting and has easily removable rear and side panels to provide easy accessibility for maintenance. The MK-4000 saws are EPA Tier 3/Interim 4 compliant. One-year limited warranty.
The 44hp Kubota V1505-T-E3B is a 4 cylinder in-line, turbocharged, liquid-cooled diesel engine. It is fuel efficient, altitude compensating has low emissions and meets all EPA and CARB requirements. The engine is 1498cc in displacement and features Kubota's Three Vortec Combustion system, which produces an ideal air/fuel mixture that provides increased combustion efficiency and cleaner exhaust. The MK-4000 series meet current EPA Tier 3 Interim 4 emissions regulations, which are the most stringent in this class.
MK-4000 Diesel Series Features:
- Totally enclosed and sealed blade shaft with continuous oil bath lubrication system
- Control set provides proportional blade raising/lowering and travel speed with one hand operation
- Quick release, auto-latching bayonet mount blade guard
- Blade guard uses "ride on the blade" water tubes for superior water delivery and blade cooling
- Eaton model 6 Hydrostatic transmission coupled to an MK differentiating trans-axle
- Saw designed for left or right side mounting of blade and blade guard
- Differential lock (for cutting on slippery surfaces) and free wheel/engage controls (to allow the saw to be pushed manually)
- Three-position adjustable solid steel handlebars
- Rigid frame front pointer with high visibility guide wheel for accurate tracking
- 7 rib powerband drive from engine to blade shaft
Travel Speed: 0-220 FPM Forward, 0-100 FPM Reverse
Arbor 1" with 3/8" Drive Pin
Fuel Capacity 5.75 Gallons
Travel Speed 0-220 FPM Forward, 0-100 FPM Reverse
L x W x H 64" x 35" x 47"
Weight 1,080 lbs.
Blade not included with saw.
* Engine power ratings are calculated by the individual engine
Tile saw MK-TX4 1.75 HP c/w 10 inch blade, no stand CSA approved Made in USA