BENDER, 1" CONDUIT, DUCT IRON, W/HANDLE
- RELIABLY AND REPEATEDLY performs common bends, such as stub-ups, offset, back-to-back and saddle bends
- RAISED AND HIGHLY VISIBLE markings are cast on both sides of the bender head for quick and easy bends
- EXTRA STRENGTH with cast aluminum head built to provide lasting durability
- GREATER CONTROL with large serrated step, helps to prevent slippage when applying force.
- Grooved hook prevents conduit from slipping, twisting or rolling when performing bends.
- Swaged steel handle permits insertion of conduit to correct overbends.
Weight: 0.0 lb