Masonry saw hand held c/w 3 sets of bladesProduct Code:
A Design for the professional, the AS170 cuts materials ranging from bricks, mortar, wood and tree roots in the ground!
Using a unique patented orbital cutting motion and two forward facing blades, the AS170 is able to perform with degrees of effectiveness
This award-winning cutting action which combines a hammering and cutting motion offers the advantages of safety, low dust, deep square and dry cutting.
Cuts Fast - Save time on chiselling, cleaning and rendering by cutting square to full depth of cut. The AS170 cuts faster than any existing reciprocating saw and as fast as most small angle grinders.
Visibility - The unique blade position allows clear visibility of the material while cutting.
Cuts Square - The AS170 is able to cut square corners, requiring no over cutting.
Plunge Cuts - Use the AS170 to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling.
Cuts Safe - Unlike disc cutters, the AS160 does not throw dust into the air or kick back.
Cuts Dry - Cuts masonry materials dry, with significantly less respirable dust than disc cutters.
Cuts Deep - The AS170 is the only small, handheld saw able to cut to depths of 4-3/4" (Plunge Blade) in masonry materials.
* Bricks (up to 50MPa)
* Fibre cement
* Fast block
* Soft sandstone
* Natural Limestone
* Soft to medium stone
* Chip or plywood
* Dirty wood
* Tree roots in the ground
* Fibreglass sheet
The AS170 is ideal for cutting mortar, brickwork and composite material in established and furnished houses. It has the ability to plunge cut to depths of 120mm, cut square corners and cut to single brick height.
Allsaw 170 Specification
* Maximum cutting depth GP: 115mm (4-3/4"")
* Cutting width: 6.5mm/7.2mm (1/4"), depending on blades
* Weight, with cutting blades: 4.3kg (9.5lb)
* Dimensions without blades: 415mm (17-7/10") 75mm (3") 240mm (9-9/20")
* Noise Level: 108 db max. at 1.0m
* No load speed: 5,100rpm
* Electrical rating: 110 - 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz
* Dust Extraction vacuum hose suits inner diameter of 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" or outer hose diameter of 1-1/2".
* Belt tension 1mm (1/16") maximum mid-span deflection with 25 N (2.5kg) 5lb deflection force
* Blade mount bolt torque 16N/m (1.6 kg/m), (11.5ft/lb), unlubricated
* CE Compliance, EN 50144-1:1999 incl. Amdt 1 & EN 50144 2-11:1997
Concrete mixer 5 cubic feet poly drum Wheelman II with power options Made in Italy