Mortar Mixer 16 cubic feet hydraulic drive/dump & spiral bladesProduct Code:
Sometimes a regular mortar mixer simply can’t keep up on the big jobs. For a high capacity mixer that works has hard as you do look no further than Crown Construction Equipment.
With a maintenance free seal design and Hydraulic drive and dump capability Crown’s High capacity mixers are built with the needs Of the serious masonry contractor in mind.
- Crown uses the heaviest solid steel paddle shaft in the industry. Crown’s ductile iron paddles are stronger than welded steel making then the industry’s most durable. 2″ solid steel paddle shaft.
- Heavy duty spiral mixing blades available for a 30% faster mix!
- Crown’s 3/8” end plates are up to 80% thicker than the competition.
- Lifetime warranty on drum bearings.
- Crown’s rugged tow pole is retractable or removable and easily stows away when not in use for safer operation.+
- Crown’s newly redesigned frame means improved durability and stronger support where you need it. The standard raised frame construction allows for convenient dumping to a wheel –barrow.
- Heavy duty 1/4″ abrasion resistant steel wrap
- Crown’s innovative rubber torsion suspension system provides the smoothest towing and handling.
- All towable models come standard with high speed taper roller bearings and heavy duty axles for years of trouble free towing.
- Drive and dump controls conveniently placed.
- Sturdy vented engine housing comes standard with a swing-away hood, providing easy engine access. Swing-away hood is thicker at 12 USG.
Every detail counts, like our two-piece safety grill which is stronger, safer and easier to use than a one-piece grill, and will not damage the drum.
Bag Capacity 4 - 5
Cubic Feet 16
Overall Height 58"
Overall Width 52.5"
Charging Height 58"
Overall Length 97.5" (Tow Pole In)
118" (Tow Pole Out)
Tires (Pneumatic) B78 x 13
Spiral Blades are Standard - Paddle blades are optional
Weight - Max lbs 1355
Highway Towable Yes