Drain cleaner for 1-1/4" to 4" lines - Kinetic Water RamProduct Code:
Here’s a compact, light weight tool for quickly opening clogged sinks, toilets and tubs. It handles rust, grease, sediment, and scale in lines up through 4″ in diameter. Comes c/w extension hose, 4" rubber cone, 5 rubber plugs, carrying case & DVD.
Made in USA
The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air that drives a shock wave (kinetic energy) through water to break up stoppage. It’s particularly useful when the stoppage is on the far side of a drum trap or series of tight bends, since the shock wave can travel around bends without losing its force.
Fifty years of technological advancements and refinements have kept this futuristic drain cleaner a dependable tool for anyone who wants to clear clogged drains fast. The all-metal Ram has a self-contained pump and pressure gauge, so you can hit the stoppage with just the right amount of force. You get instant impact with no build-up of pressure in the plumbing system. The force is transmitted through water, so it’s not affected by stacks or vents.
- Clear clogged drains with shock action.
- Pump it up, put in drain, and snap the trigger. It’s that quick.
- Shock wave breaks up stoppage without harming pipes.
- Effective in clearing lines with tight bends.
- Ideal for clearing drum traps and lines in trailer homes.
- All-metal unit includes built-in pump and pressure gauge.
- When used effectively, reduces “wear and tear” on cables and cutters not being used unnecessarily.
- Lighter weight and cleaner than cable drain cleaners.
- Made in U.S.A.
Insert in drain
The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air, which strikes the column of water in a clogged pipe. The resulting shock wave, called Kinetic Energy, hits the stoppage at a speed of approximately 4,700 feet per second, quickly clearing the blockage and flushing waste particles away.
This slow motion video shows an example of how the principal of kinetic energy is applied. The instant impact protects pipes and joints because there is no build-up of pressure in the plumbing system.
4″ Tapered Rubber Cone
Set of Five Tapered Rubber Plugs
6″ Tapered Rubber Cone
1-1/2″, 2″ 3″ and 4″ Expansion Plugs
Universal Faucet Adapter
Water Supply Hose
An optional toilet attachment (KR-CA) screws onto the front of the Ram and enables you to position the cone in the bowl to get a tighter seal. As a result, you can strike the blockage with greater impact without causing splash back.
KINETIC WATER RAM UNITS - COMPLETE AND READY TO OPERATE
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- 16 gauge plated steel cylinder tested for up to 600 lbs, pressure.
- 100 lbs. gearless pressure gauge provides pinpoint pressure control.
- Built-in air compressor easily pumps up to desired pressure.
- Flexible cone seals drains ranging from 1-1/4″ to 4″diameter.
- Equipped with Schraeder valve for use with external air compressor when clearing difficult stoppages.
- Standard fittings include caulking hose, 4″ tapered rubber cone and five tapered rubber plugs for sealing openings from 1-1/4″ through 4″.
- Optional accessories include: carrying case, toilet attachment, 6″ tapered rubber cone,
1-1/2″, 2″, 3″ and 4″ expansion plugs, universal faucet adapter, water supply hose, and check valve.
Drain inspection system for 2"-4" lines,Gen-Eye SD card reader
Drain inspection system for 2"-4" lines,Gen-Eye Mini Pod,self leveling colour camera
Drain inspection system for 3"-10" lines,Gen-Eye USB flash drive,Wi-Fi,sunlight readable screen