Pallet truck 48" forks x 20.5" W - 5,500 LB IBT55Product Code:
Six Pack pricing available
The IBT55 is the most affordable, most dependable Pallet Truck in it's class. The IBT55 is durable, versatile and easy to use, and is a more than suitable compliment to your transport equipment fleet.
- Pump Stroke: A Full 90 degree top to bottom stroke - requires 10 strokes to raise forks to maximum height.
- Frame: Rugged heavy-duty constructed of one-piece formed Channel steel for lightweight strength. Reinforced gussets and bulkhead
- Forks: Reinforced for added strength with tapered ends for easy load entry
- Paint: Powder Coat finish
- Hydraulic Pump: Quality pump design complete with special lowering valve allowing controlled rate of descent, and an overload by-pass valve
- Handle: Bolt-on, ergonomic 'Spring-A-Matic' design that returns to the upright position automatically
- Control Handle: 3 position (raise/neutral/lower) fingertip control
- Steering: 180 degree pivot action for greater manuverability with 7" polyurethane wheels, sealed bearings and 'ball-thrust' steering. Articulating axle allows for level transport on even floors
- Pivot Points: Grease fittings and bushings at all pivot points for easy maintenance
- Helper Rollers / Load Rollers: Features entry/exit ramp for easy handling of loads, and 2.9" Polyurethane rollers with sealed bearings
- Push Rods: Adjustable push rods allow for individual adjustment capability of either fork height
- Hangers: One-piece constructed of iron cast for greater strength/longevity
- Forks (Length): 48"
- Forks (Overall Width): 20.5"
- Lowered Fork Height: 2.9"
- Raised Fork Height: 7.75"
- Fork Width: 6.3"
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Steer Wheels: 7"
- Load Rollers: 2.9" x 3.6"
- Wheels / Rollers: Polyurethane
OPTIONS: Automotive Style Brake, Tandem Wheels, 20.5" Overall Fork Width
Drywall cart Buildman 3,600 LB capacity removable handle, red, Series 3600, 22 gypsum boards of 1/2"
Drywall cart Buildman 3,000 LB capacity welded handle yellow Series 2000, teflon deck, 20 gypsum boards of 1/2"