Vacuum shroud 7 inch MK-IXLProduct Code:
The MK-IXL vacuum shroud has been engineered to control dust during grinding operations. The shroud’s snail shape design utilizes the air velocity created by the rotating grinding wheel to efficiently channel dust particles away from the work surface and into the vacuum port.
This technology results in less airborne dust, less cleanup and improved grinding efficiency. Designed to fit most popular 7" and 9" grinders, the IXL can be used with cup wheels up to 7" in diameter. When used with a vacuum, the shroud helps to reduce cleanup time, provide better visibility and increase productivity. This shroud is specifically designed for cleaning, leveling spots, removing epoxies, urethanes, paint and other coatings, smoothing out uneven surfaces on floors and cleaning glues and mastics after removal of floor coverings.
- Full shroud is used for open floor grinding
- Hinged shroud is for grinding against walls and edges
- Developed for heavy-duty use by contractors for grinding concrete, masonry and mortar
- Dust control reduces clean up time
- Made from an “abrasive resistant” plastic to prevent wear from the grinding process
- Internal steel ring built in for durability
- Attaches to any traditional shop vacuum or commercial vacuum system
- Easy to install, no tools are required
- Fits Milwaukee, Dewalt, Metabo, Hitachi, Makita, and Bosch 15 amp grinders
- Each individual shroud includes shroud clamp, cup nut assembly and IXL shroud spacers (set of 5)
The MK-IXL Shroud is designed to fit 7" and 9", 15 amp grinders from Milwaukee, Dewalt, Metabo, Hitachi, Makita, and Bosch.
Tile saw MK-TX4 1.75 HP c/w 10 inch blade, no stand CSA approved Made in USA