Aluminum benders PRO 19Product Code:
The PRO 19 brake reduces time-consuming handling and flipping of material for more efficient creation of soffit, fascia, custom brickmold, gutter aprons, chimney flashing, drip edges, window casing and sill trim, and roof flashing.
- Efficient locking system uses a pulling motion, allowing you to remain closer to the tool when working with large coil
- Individual bending handles also allow you to get closer to the work, compared to loop-design handles
- Patented Moving Pivot Hinge increases bending power without marring materials
- Dual locking handles provide fast, secure clamping
- Available Lengths: 8' 6", 10' 6", 12' 6"
- Weight: 8’ 6” 96 lbs; 10' 6" brake, 121 lbs; 12' 6" brake, 147 lbs.
- Throat Depth: 19"
- Mouth Opening: 2-3/8"
- Bending capacities: All vinyl; soft aluminum up to .030; galvanized steel up to 28 ga; copper sheet and coil up to 16 oz.
- 180 degree hemming capability for making more rigid panels.
- Stores material inside bender-reduces handling and flipping of material and speeds up bending.
- Lightweight, high-tech anodized alloys and computer designed die castings.
10 foot 6 inch - 129 in L X 25 in W X 9 in H
Aluminum bender PRO 14 HEAVY DUTY
Less Stand - One size only: 10 foot 6 inch, HEAVY DUTY