Aluminum benders Windy SP Port-O-BrakeProduct Code:
Trusted for more than 30 years, the Windy SP Port-O-Brake is lightweight, durable and incredibly versatile, tackling a wide variety of material thicknesses with no need for adjustments. From soffit and fascia to sill trim and window casing, the Windy SP brake produces high-quality custom pieces for a range of exterior applications, even providing up to 130-degree overbends.
● Bending handle detaches for easy transport
● Available sturdy, tubular steel folding legs enhance portability
● Use with the Tapco Brake Buddy roll-forming tool to quickly create brickmold trim and unique decorative ribs
● Available Lengths: 8' 6", 10' 6"
● Weight: 8' 6" brake, 86 lbs.; 10' 6" brake 104 lbs.
● Throat Depth: 14"
● Mouth Opening: 3/4"
● Bending Capacities: Soft aluminum up to .030; galvanized steel up to 29 ga.
*Locking system design provides more clamping power with less effort.Locks on a wider variety of material thicknesses with no need for adjustments.
*Stainless steel bending edge. Accurate built-in depth gauges
*Accommodates PRO-Coiler to keep your coil off the ground and at your fingertips for speedier bending.